Submit Your App
KinderTown can help drive downloads of your app. Because we’re so selective about the apps we include in the KinderTown, those that we do recognize as being superior educational apps take center stage in the minds of parents who trust us to help them decide what apps to download.
The only way to have your app in KinderTown is for us to review it, so if you have an educational app targeted at preschoolers or young kids that you think KinderTown should consider for its app store, please tell us about it using the form below.
Keep in mind these guidelines when submitting your app:
- We’re only interested in apps aimed at preschoolers and young kids (~3-8 years old)
- We look for apps that are directly educational, meaning their intent is to educate, not just entertain
- We only review apps for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
(Current review time is ~8 weeks. For faster reviews, see below.)
Pay $99 to have your app reviewed in under 2 business days*
(All reviews include a thorough, point by point analysis of the app conducted by an early childhood education expert.)
*Each purchase is good for one app. If you have multiple apps that need faster reviews, please purchase them separately or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Business days are considered to be Monday – Friday.
At KinderTown, we pride ourselves on being responsive to app developers. This means if you send us an email, you get an email back. It means we look at every app that is submitted to us. It also means that we try not to make you wait too long to find out if your app has been approved.
This last one is becoming much harder to live up to which is why we’re offering a solution for developers where time is so important they’d rather pay to get a quicker response.
Keep in mind that buying a faster review DOES NOT GUARANTEE OR IMPROVE THE ODDS YOUR APP WILL BE APPROVED.
However, if your app is approved, you will receive:
- An expert review of your app from an early childhood educator (usually about a paragraph long) which can be used for marketing purposes.
- A quote to use for marketing purposes from our Director of Education
- A mention of your app on the KinderTown blog (newly approved apps are announced on Tuesdays)
- A mention in our weekly “Show & Tell” newsletter (sent to all KinderTown users on Fridays)
We approve many apps that are never submitted to KinderTown. We also approve many apps that are submitted. We will continue to do both. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY TO HAVE YOUR APP REVIEWED. This is just one way we could allow developers who have special circumstances (like an upcoming launch) to rise to the top of our review queue.
If you have any questions, please contact Carolina Nugent at email@example.com